My grades for class participation


Throughout the duration of the module up till today, I believe that I have consistently showcased a strong commitment to active participation in all class and group activities. In all interaction settings, I made it a point to always get a discussion going to gain more insights to a particular topic. I also tend to identify logical fallacies during discussions and notably, during the technical report discussion. In terms of work wise, I made sure for every activity that was dished out, I put in my best effort to complete as I have this belief of doing work to do best of our capabilities, so that I get to learn more and impart knowledge to others. I also gave written feedback to others during assignments so that they can improve and learn from their weaknesses. Whenever I learn something new, I will be always happy to share the knowledge that I gained with my peers so that they are not left behind as well. 


I always hand in my assignments on time and doing it to my best of my abilities. In addition, I tend to prepare and finish my assignments earlier so that I am able to gain useful feedback from my teacher, Professor Blackstone. I do this as I am keen to learn and improve my communication skills so that I will be prepared for the near future when I set out to work.


When it comes active listening in class, I made sure to listen to key pointers that were brought up by both Professor Blackstone and students. The pointers brought up in every lesson has enhanced both my communication and writing skills. I always made sure to never distract or talk when they speak as well, as to show a form of respect when a person is talking. I tend to ask questions as well to Professor Blackstone in order to enhance my skills, and I did this more when it came to the technical writing of the project. I applied the same form of respect during the technical report project as well.


For punctuality wise, I made it a point to come to class on time, as I did not want to miss out on anything important. For my attendance aspect, I have missed one lesson so far, but this was because I was sick and unable to make it for the lesson. I made it a point to clarify with Professor Blackstone on what was needed to be accomplished for the lesson that I missed, and I made sure to take my own initiative to get it done as I did not want to be left behind in terms of lessons. 


All in all, with my pointers above, I believe that my pointers merits an Excellent grade, as I have always given my 101% for this module. I do understand I did not hit the 100% attendance mark, and it was not because I was lazy and did not want to attend, but was due to falling sick. But I do believe that there are others aspects that I believe merits an Excellent grade. My consistent hard work for this module, leading a team for the technical report aspect, and displaying keen interest to learn and improve, contributes to what I feel is deserving of an Excellent grade.

Comments

  1. This is a very detailed explanation. Thanks for it and for your commitment to active participation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sir,

      Thank you Sir. Thank you as well for always making lessons fun and engaging!

      Regards,
      Shajesh

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog