Edited my video: Added music to my video and a simple thumbnail. I also polished the English automatic subtitles by Youtube so it accurately depicts what I talked. (9 Sep 2023)
Hi Shajesh, great stuff! you spoken fluently, confidently and clearly! i think you maintain composure through the video. i like that you listed out your strong points in bullet point form, and followed up with an example of a project you did. i think in terms of organization it was easy to follow and understand. Additionally i love that you added subtitles and background music, it looks professionally done.
Critical Reflection Module Learning When I first came to Professor Blackstone's class, I presumed that his module was going to be somewhat similar to what I did back in my polytechnic days. The communications module that I did in polytechnic was fun but at the same time, I did not learnt much in term of written and oral skills. Nonetheless, I was willing to be open-minded and see how would the module go. Three months flew past very fast and today was the final lesson. Concluding today's final session, I must acknowledged that Professor Blackstone has truly opened my eyes to what communication skills is all about in the working world. This has enhanced both my written and oral communication skills. Professor Blackstone's way of teaching was truly remarkable whereby he taught the class and I skills in all sorts of possible ways. For example, Professor Blackstone would call out students to read aloud a certain paragraph while going through the lessons and this taught us how ...
Summary / Reader Response Draft #4 The article, “A Critical Review of Emerging Technologies for Electric and Hybrid Vehicles” introduced the latest Tri Motor All-Wheel Drive electric motor system that was utilized on the Tesla Model S Plaid electric vehicle (Lee, Hua, Long, Jiang, & Iyer, 2021). The function of an electric motor system is to propel an electric vehicle forward by using electricity. The Tesla “All-Wheel Drive” system used a system of independent front and rear motors (Tesla, n.d.). The same article stated that the system allowed improvements in both capability and traction, thus enabled quick responses from the accelerator pedal. The Tesla “Tri Motor” configuration utilized all four wheels with a total of three AC induction motors that are generated by a 407-volt lithium-ion battery pack (Owen, 2023). The motors are uniquely carbon-wrapped (Crider, 2021), and featured an improved heat pump and thermal system (Dent, 2021). In stark contrast, the Dual Mo...
Week 2 Submission 1a: Descriptive Reflection (Formal Introductory Letter) Subject: Self-introduction Dear Professor Brad Franklin Blackstone, My name is Shajesh Raja Naran. I am writing to you to introduce myself as one of your students in this trimester. I am currently a year 1 student from the mechanical engineering course. I graduated from Nanyang Polytechnic with a diploma in aerospace and aeronautical technology in 2021. Engineering captured my interest at a young age. I saw the world as a system and was fascinated to know how they worked. For instance, I disassembled and reassembled parts of a racing car to see its system. Additionally, I like planes and wondered how they functioned. Hence, I took a diploma that was relevant to aerospace technology. I decided to further expand my knowledge of engineering after attaining my diploma. Thus, I am here today at Singapore Institute of Technology majoring in mechanical engineering! I grew up realizing that I have a...
Thank you much, Shajesh, for this informative pitch.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sir!
DeleteHi Shajesh, great stuff!
ReplyDeleteyou spoken fluently, confidently and clearly! i think you maintain composure
through the video. i like that you listed out your strong points in bullet point
form, and followed up with an example of a project you did. i think in terms
of organization it was easy to follow and understand. Additionally i love that
you added subtitles and background music, it looks professionally done.
Dear Kayden,
DeleteThank you for your feedback bro.
Regards,
Shajesh