List 5 or 6 of your contributions for Technical Report


- Researched about BINgo for my team's project for the background using Google and found an article from the A*Star group website. From there, I researched up those key features that BINgo had, and I integrated some of its key functions to the Garbage-Guardian.

- Brainstormed various features that could be added to the Garbage-Guardian, and included the solar powered function, reward system for engagement with users, "AI speaking function" where you want converse with the bin's AI. The AI will also be useful for the visually-impaired people. I mainly brainstormed the ideas that could be futuristic, and as for the AI part, I used Google to researched which possible AI I could implement.

- For the technical report, I wrote the purpose statement, and contributed to the problem statement. This was done by summarizing the main details and I made it short and sweet into a statement.

- For the technical report, I compiled all the solutions. This was accomplished by compiling all of the solutions my team and I researched and agreed to use it on the smart bin, and I wrote them up on the report. 

- For the technical report, I wrote up the benefits section based on brainstorming potential parties who could reap the benefits of the innovation.

- For the technical report, I wrote up the introduction by penning down all the ideas that the team agreed on.

- Researched about how our Pulau Semakau landfill is filling up, and saw it as a good pointer for the technical report, to link with recycling in Singapore. I used Google to research for articles on Pulau Semakau.

- Performed a secondary research - Went around my neighborhood to capture pictures of recycling blue bins, to show the state that they are in for the technical report

 

Updated as of 23/11/2023 (Adding on further contributions):

 

- Contributed to the Evaluation segment of the report by typing out the limitations of what the sensors could bring upon.

For the technical report, I compiled the Methods segment of the report, where I wrote about the primary and secondary research. This was accomplished by collating all of the team's research, and segregating them into primary and secondary research

For the technical report, I wrote up the concluding statement.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog